Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sympathy card Sept

Spent most of yesterday at a Celebration of Life for my (Great) Auntie Babe. It was a nice day and I got to see lots of relatives I have not seen since my Dad's big birthday party 18 months ago.
Here is the card I made for Babe's son then promptly forgot at home!! Grrr!
I stamped a Penny Black flower image on Stardream text weight shimmery cardstock with Brillance Pearlescent Sky Blue ink, forgot to heat set it, smudged it then heat set the ink! LOL. Matted it with Bazzill cardstock before wrapping a scrap of blue ribbon around the paper then matted it onto my main cardstock of Bazzill Bling cardstock (also shimmery). I stamped the sentiment by Impression Obsession on a cream colored oval then matted that with a scalloped oval to finish off the card. This card was quick and easy to make especially since I was under the gun trying to get things priced and get this card made. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sheree said...

What a beautiful card and I love the sentiment!