Saturday, August 13, 2011

More Daisy Trio

Here is another sample I managed to get done with the Stampendous Daisy Trio clear set. I love the colors on this one! I began by stamping the daisies on a scrap of My Minds Eye paper I then stamped the daisies again on watercolor paper and colored them with my Tombow markers (forgot to keep track of the colors - sorry). I cut out the watercolored diasies and matched them up on the pattern paper. I matted the image with Spellbinders Lacy Square. Added some more My Minds Eye cardstock. I added a strip of yellow cardstock which I had embossed with a Courture Creations embossing folder called Drifting Endless (limited edition). I stamped the sentiment from the Daisy Trio set with Versafine Onyx ink. To finish off the card I used my Glossy Accents and some Stampendous Sunshiny Yellow Fun Flock for extra dimension in the center of the flowers. I have included a close up so hopefully, you can see the detail. Hope this card provides you with inspiration!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

This is gorgeous Victoria! Love the colour combination and those daisies are fabulous!
I'll let you borrow that pointsettia if you'd like!