Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Perfect Pearls with Ink Its

Here is another card done with the new Sizzix Ink Its plates. This time I applied Ranger's Perfect Medium  to the plate Rustic Flower Border and ran the plate through my Cuttlebug then I dusted the impressed areas with Perfect Bronze Perfect Pearls. It added a beautiful metal type look to the inky areas!  I turned my card around to add just a bit of the border to the bottom of the card then dusted it with the Bronze Perfect Pearls. I stamped my Hero Arts sentiment with the Perfect Medium and dusted that with the Bronze powder as well. I LOVE how this card turned out! As is usual with pictures of Perfect Pearl projects the photo does not do it justice looks much better in person!
I really hope Sizzix comes out with some Christmas Ink It plates so I can use this technique on some Christmas cards! :)
Stay tuned for another VERY cool Ink It sample tomorrow!

No comments: