Monday, July 25, 2011

Butterfly Garden

Managed to get a quick card made over the weekend and judging by my theme I'd say perfect timing since it seems (fingers crossed) summer has finally arrived in the Pacific North West!
I began by stamping Butterfly Garden stamp set by Just Rite on a piece of My Minds Eye Lime Twist paper (flowery side) I colored the butterfly with my Tombow markers (colors used: 528, 985, 391 and N00). I used my Spellbinder circles to cut out the image. I stamped the sentiment (also in the Just Rite set) on a piece of coordinating blue cardstock.
I matted everything as shown using the back side of the My Minds Eye paper I used to stamp the image on. I think I have mentioned how much I LOVE this blue wood grain pattern!! I added some yellow butterfly eyelets which I have had forever but are still available! To finish off the butterfly I used some yellow Liquid Pearls and faded jeans Stickles by Ranger.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Victoria
Very pretty card. Myrna is sooooo happy that her tree with leaves is in. lol
Thank you.
You are a very special lady.
Myrna

Donna Heber said...

This is gorgeous Victoria. I just adore JustRite stamps. Wonderful card.