Friday, July 22, 2011

Burnished Velvet Sizzix style

I managed a few minutes to play with the Sizzix Ink It plates with Be Creative tape and Glitter Ritz this week. Love how it turned out! More subtle than the Fun Flock but still lovely. I cut out a frame with my Spellbinder Labels 1 and Classic Ovals then applied some Be Creative tape over the whole thing and added Mystique glitter from the limited edition Mardi Gras glitter pack. Then I pulled out my Sizzix Ink It plate and applied Versamagic Cloud White ink to the plate. I ran the sandwich through my Cuttlebug machine. I got this subtle burnished velvet look. I stamped some clear Hero Arts leaves in the middle of my frame with Memento Bahama Blue ink. Added a Just Rite sentiment (Victorian Sentiments) and a green border using my NEW Parisian Accents Spellbinder set. I thought the green border needed something so I took my Tombow Glue pen and added some Mystique glitter dots on the border to tie it in a bit better. Thanks everyone for looking.

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Wow!!! Does that ever have a gorgeous background!! The Ink It plates gave it that added dimension.. guess I'll have to come and buy that one too! Geeeez!