Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pretty Butterfly!

Yet another Peel Off sticker card from last week. I really love how this one turned out.
I used 2 butterflies that were the same. Stuck one on a circle of vellum and colored the back side of the image with my Tombow Markers then I stuck another butterfly sticker on a piece of acetate and cut it out. I used a piece of Be Creative tape to attache the acetate butterfly exactly on top of the colored one however I only applied the tape to the body of the butterfly so the wings could be bent up. I hid the tape by using my Tombow Glue pen on the acetate butterfly body and a little Kiwi Glitter Ritz glitter. I also added some dots near the butterly with my glue pen and the same Kiwi Glitter Ritz glitter.
The sentiment and embellishments are by Hero Arts.

1 comment:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Oh I love the three dimensional look with the butterfly. It's so pretty.