Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Little Note

Wow another week has flown by! LOL
I made this card a few days back and have not had time to post it.
I started this card by stamping this cute Penny Black stamp on watercolor paper and embossing it with Crafty Capers Copper Embossing powder. The airplane actually has a heart banner flying behind him but thought I'd not stamp that part and added a sentiment flying along behind him.
I colored the image with my Tombow Markers then cut out the image with an oval Spellbinder die.
I embossed the blue background with a new Craft Concept folder called Venus and hand cut some clouds for the sky. I wrapped some white DMC embrodery floss around the bottom of the card, tied a bow and added a Hero Arts flower gem.
I finished the card by adding some white fun flock to the clouds and Glossy Accents to the hedgie's glasses and the plane's propeller.
Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe"
Stamps: Penny Black Hedgehopper & Stampendous Just a Note
Spellbinder: classic ovals
Tombow markers 055, 837, 850, 925, N25, N95, N55 & N79
Other: Stampendous Fun Flock, Glossy Accents, Hero Arts Flower Gem, Craft Concepts Venus embossing folder, Watercolor paper, Coredinations cardstock, Crafty Capers Copper Embossing powder, DMC embrodery floss
Inks: Versamark, Adirondack Dye Stream (for sentiment)

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Love the banner and the distressed background! Great work.