Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Another Stampscapes "play day". This card was done using Versamark ink as a resist on glossy paper before adding my dye inks using a piece of Ranger's Cut N Dry foam.

I used one of Spellbinder BRAND NEW dies that came in this week "Fancy Tags Two" to put my sentiment on. Love it and Spellbinder seems to be making their dies out of a different metal so the cardstock comes out of the intricate dies must easier! If you saw my card using the new Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Rectangle dies last week I am happy to say they are now back in stock along with the Fleur De Lis squares as well. Both are so pretty!

I've got a couple of classes this weekend (all full) and I'm expecting a Stampscapes order in any day now so this may be my last blog post for the week. We'll see how things go.


Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Stampscapes Luminous Sun, Duck Trio & Pine Tree, Hero Arts Sentiment

Inks: Versamark, Adirondack Light (dye) Sea Grass & Lemonade, Adirondack Brights (dye) Citrus, Adirondack Earthtones (dye) Stonewashed, Denim, Meadow, Espresso & Pesto

Paper: Crafty Capers Glossy Cardstock

Spellbinder die: Fancy Tags Two

No comments: