Friday, February 11, 2011

Fancy Flourishes


Got this Flourishes stamp (Spring Bouquet) set a few weeks ago and finally got a chance to ink it up yesterday! I stamped it on watercolor paper with Versafine ink. I decided to shake things up a bit and color the image with my watercolor pencils.
I cut out the image with my large Octogon Spellbinder die and matted the image with a bunch of Spellbinder Fancy Tags matted on each side of the octogon. I added some A Muse gemstones and stamped the sentiment (also from the Flourishes set).
The pattern paper is by My Minds Eye.
I have been feverishly working on class samples for my Just Rite Stamper All Occasion card class next weekend as well as my Cuttlebug and Tombow coloring classes but I hope to have another blog card to post tomorrow. Keep you fingers crossed for me.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: