Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You mean so much to me


Still playing around with Valentines. I really love the red/pink color combo and nothing says Valentines more than red and pink! I like how this card turned out - fairly simple and not to frilly. I think this card could even be used as a thank you.
The construction of the card is pretty straight forward. Stamped the damask image with red ink on a strip of cardstock just the perfect size with no cutting from my scraps same with the pink mat. Now if that is not saying this was meant to be I don't know what is! lol I added Ranger's Liquid Pearls (similar to Stickles glitter glue but pearly) to the image as well.
I punched the heart out of a scrap and then stamped the damask stamp on it.
You can't see it in this photo but I also used my Sakura Stardust pen to outline the words for an extra bit of sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts Speckled Ornaments (Clear), Find Joy (Clear)
Punch: Punch Bunch medium heart
Inks: Brillance Rocket Red, Versamagic Pink Petunia, Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Bazzill & A Muse cranberry notecards
Other: Sakura Stardust Clear pen, Liquid Pearls Petal Pink & Red

No comments: