Friday, December 3, 2010

A very glam card


I'm going to have to wrack my brain to figure out who this card is going to. I really think it needs to go to someone very glam!
As soon as I saw this image in the Penny Black winter catalogue I loved it! I had no idea what to do with it but I loved it!
Finally got it out to play with several months after it arrived in the store! I embossed the image on what cardstock and colored her with Perfect Pearls mixed with water. She is nice and shimmery in real life. I thought the white cardstock background was a little dull and I did not want to cut her out with my bad eye so I pulled out a holly stamp and stamped a random backgound with it and Tea Die Distress ink. I matted everything as shown and added gems and pearls to give the card even more pizzaz.
Don't forget this weekend is the Hero Arts Debut party at Crafty Capers hope to see you there!
Card Recipe:
Images: Gal and holly - Penny Black, Sentiment - A Muse
Paper: Bazzill and unknown
Inks: Versamagic and Distress Tea Die
Other: Perfect Pearls (for coloring), A Muse gems and pretty pearls

1 comment:

Alli said...

Super funky card Victoria!
Love it!