Thursday, December 16, 2010

Something a bit different


Well all the 2010 cards are done and all the ones that needed to be mailed are in the mail as well! Yeah!
I thought I would do something completely different from a Christmas card.
I found this Kaiser Craft gem butterfly and thought I would work a card around it. I managed to use some funny scraps as well. I found the die cut swirl (Spellbinder) already cut out of Bazzill Bling cardstock in my stash and an ancient piece of designer K&Co paper.
Most of the card is self explanitory however I did stick the butterfly on a piece of lavender cardstock and took my 636 Tombow marker and blender pen and did an indirect blending method inside the butterfly to jazz it up a bit (as if all those jewels are not jazzy enough!).
Thanks for looking and hope everyone's December jobs are getting done in a timely fashion!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Penny Black ...To you (2908F)
Paper: K&Co, Bazzill cardstock and bling cardstock
Embellishments: all Kaiser Craft
Ink: Adirondack Brights Purple Sunset dye

No comments: