Friday, December 17, 2010

Hero Arts Debut Party Saturday Dec 18!


After much drama we have received our BRAND NEW HERO ARTS Stamps! Here is a sneak peak of a couple of the new stamps available at Crafty Capers Dec 18.
We will have Free Make and Takes (please bring your adhesive and pop dots), tasty treats, door prizes and the new catalogue to browse.
This card is fairly simple. I found an oval window cut out of a scrap of Stardream cardstock. I stamped the Hero Arts Dictionary Greetings with my Broken China Distress ink then sponged the edges with the same pad. I edged the inside of the oval with Peeled Paint Distress ink. I then stamped the bike inside the oval.
I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of green cardstock and matted it. I finished the card by adding a Hero Arts Spring Felt Flower and some dots with my 126 Tombow marker around the bike.
Hope to see you at the party!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts Joy Ride & Dictionary Greetings
Ink: Distress Broken China and Peeled Paint, Versafine onyx
Paper: Stardream and Bazzill
Other: Hero Arts Spring Felt Flower

2 comments:

Glenda J said...

Great layout and colours! Love it!

Sheree said...

Great stamp!! Love how you put it all together!