Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sometimes the best cards...


come out of the funniest places! I did an alcohol ink demo for a couple of customers last weekend. After they left I saw the inked piece of glossy cardstock sitting on the table and figured I should do something with it. A few customers have been asking if alcohol inks can be used with Stampscapes stamps. I have heard they can be but had not done it myself. I figured I might as well give it a try. Here is the result! I'm very pleased with it and it took me all of 15 minutes to make. Gotta love that!
I used my Ranger Non-stick craft sheet with Pesto and Stonewash alcohol inks along with Ranger's blending solution. If you see the card in person you will see there seems to have been a bit of gold and butterscotch alcohol inks left on my craft sheet from a previous project that also got blended in.
Stamps by Stampscapes and Impression Obsession (sentiment).
Papers: White glossy cardstock and Bazzil.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

I've been toying with using alcohol inks and effects too... then I saw your example and I'm really impressed!!!