Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cherish today

I thought I would do something a little out of my usual for this card. I did the Tombow Techniques Certification a while back and thought I would try some of the techniques I learned.
This technique involves stamping a stamp in a light color on vellum then going over the stamped image with a white gel pen, I used Tombow white gel pen, of course. Once that is one turn your vellum over (so the ink is touching your table) and coloring the back side of the vellum with Tombow Markers and your Blender pen. It makes for a very soft look.
I wanted a soft looking sentiment so I stamped it on my main cardstock and placed the vellum over top of it to soften it. I added Hero Arts Pearls on the right side of the vellum. If anyone has questions about this technique don't hesitate to leave a comment and I will answer them as best I can!
Thanks for looking!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stampendous Flower and Sentiment
Paper: Platinum Vellum The Paper Cut, Bazzill
Tombow: Markers: 727, 606, 925, 679,
025 & N00 (blender), gel pen
Other: Hero Arts Pearls, Adirondack Earthtones Pitch Black, Memories Yellow dye ink

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Very pretty card.