Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stars in the Sky


Here is another sympathy card I made during my sympathy card marathon.
I started by embossing the daisy (Impression Obesession) 3 times with clear embossing powder on white cardstock. I sponged Ranger's latte, stonewashed and espresso dye inks all over the cardstock.
I then placed a scrap of text weight paper over top of the ink and embossing and ironed over the cardstock until the embossing powder was melted off. It left a nice greasy mark on the scrap of text weight paper but it was gone off the original cardstock!
I then stamped the sentiment (Impression Obesession) with Ranger's Black Archival ink. I then matted the piece on scraps from my large scrap bin! The ribbon was also a mystery piece from my embellishment tote.
Thanks for looking.
Don't forget Make and Take May this Saturday 10:30 - 12:30 Free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victoria, how wonderful are you past three cards that you did.

The are absolutely breathtaking and to appropriate for sympathy cards.

I can see they came from you heart.
Sharron

Lisa S. Luckey said...

I like this one. It's so pretty.