Sunday, May 23, 2010

May Make and Take this weekend!

I just wanted to let everyone know that THIS Saturday is Crafty Capers May make and take Saturday. Drop in anytime between 10:30 - 12:30 for a FREE 1 card make and take. Please bring scissors and adhesive with you to class. No need to preregister just show up!

I was flipping through the Magenta catalogue a few days ago and saw a card made with this main image. Since I own it I figured I would use it.


I stamped the image with green ink on lime green A Muse cardstock then proceeded to color the image with my Prisma pencil crayons.


I matted everything as shown. I don't know if you can see it or not but I stamped a pattern on the navy cardstock to jazz it up a bit.


Thanks for looking!


Card Recipe:


Stamps: Magenta 14437F, C0527


Cardstock: A Muse, Bazzill and misc


Coloring: Prismacolor pencils


Ink: Memento Bamboo

No comments: