Saturday, April 10, 2010

Summer Retreat

Now wouldn't you like to hang out here over the summer? I know I sure would!
This card was done with Art Impression stamps using the Art Impressions watercolor technique. I used my Tombow markers directly on the stamps for the colors. I really love this technique because you don't have to know how to draw at all everything is done with stamps! Easy Peasy!


The card layout is an easel card instructions for this type of card are here. It's pretty simple once you have the instructions.
The saying stamp is by Hero Arts. The border is by Spellbinder.
For those of you who would like to learn this technique I will be teaching a class with a "beaches" theme Saturday May 8 @ 1:00 pm. Cost $25. If you are interested in registering please contact Crafty Capers.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victoria this card is beautiful and surely inviting.

I might have to make my own retreat corner...

Very nice hope you get a good response for your class.

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Very nice. If it has a river running through it or a lake beside it I'm all there. It's beautiful.