Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Quick Thinking of You

A customer came in a few days ago who really needs cheering up so I thought I'd make her a card and mail it to her (shhh! she doesn't know it's coming).
I thought I'd try something a little different and found this Spring Card. The instructions are easy to follow and it's different from the usual folded card. I've included a photo of the side view of the card so you get the idea of how it works.
The main image is probably one you recognize from Hero Arts. I've used it quite a few times on this blog. The background is Ranger's Stonewash Alcohol Ink on glossy cardstock. It really reminds me of a sky on a summer day. I stamped the Hero Arts stamp with my Memories brown ink and then touched up the stamp with my Sakura Glaze gel pens and various colors of Stickles glitter glue.
The designer paper is by Upsy Daisy. The matting cardstock is by Bazzill.
Thanks for looking! All supplies are available from Crafty Capers!



1 comment:

Sheree said...

The stamp on the alcohol ink background is stunning!!