Thursday, March 18, 2010

Congrats


Another fairly simple card. This one is done with a stamp out of Hero Arts Stencil Prints clear set. I began by stamping the flower flourish in Cloud White Versamagic ink on brown Coredinations cardstock then I stamped congrats multiple times on a strip of white with a deckle edge using my Versafine Sepia ink. I matted the white on cream and stamped the flower on cream cardstock once with Sepia ink and once with Memories yellow ink then cut the flowers out and layered them. I finished off the card with a bunch of Hero Arts pearls for an extra touch of elegance.
Just a reminder Saturday Crafty Capers is having 2 free make and take classes. 1 @ 10: 30 am and 1 @ 1:00 pm if you wish to join us please contact the store to reserve your space!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: