Monday, March 8, 2010

Butterfly delight

I whipped up this card the other day because I was feeling springy and have been meaning to try out this type of card for a while now.
I found all my papers then used my Spellbinder Tag Trio dies (the middle sized one) and cut an opening out of the front and inside front of my card a bit bigger than my butterfly (Stampendous). I stamped and colored the butterfly with my Tombow Markers and Vintage Sepia Versafine ink. When the butterfly was dry I attached him on the inside of my card and made sure I had positioned him so he could get through the slit in the front of the card.
The designer paper on the front of the card is by Upsy Daisy.
The tag was originally white but I used my Brillance Pearlescent Sky Blue ink and colored it then stamped my Stampendous sentiment and ladybug with my Versafine ink on the tag.
You can't tell in this picture but the wing and body of the butterfly are glammed up with Stickles Glitter Glue.
Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the spring feel to the card
I love anything with butterfies o it.

Thanks

Cherryl O