Monday, February 1, 2010

Loopy Blooms

Here is another of the new Stampendous set Crafty Capers got in last week. The set is called Loopy Blooms as soon as I saw it I thought it screamed "use Tombows on me!". I've included a picture of the set so you can see what it in it.
I started by cutting 2 ovals (Nestabilities) out of blue and green Bazzill cardstock then I stamped the loopy blooms on the blue
oval with my Versafine Onyx black ink then stamped the blooms again on a scrap of watercolor cardstock. I colored each blossom with my Tombow markers then cut out the flowers and mounted them on top of the ones I had already stamped on the blue oval.
I cut out a border with my Spellbinders dies (I think this one is In Spades but I can never remember). I thought the border looked a bit plain so I stamped 3 flowers from the Loopy Blooms set and colored and cut them out and mounted them on the border to jazz it up a little. I stamped the sentiment as shown along with a dotted line (very light Memories Soft Pool ink) and a ladybug also in the Loopy Blooms set.
Can't believe how quickly this card came together AND I brought everything I needed from the shop home to make it. It usually never fails I get home and realize I should have brought X with me!
Thanks for looking! I'm back to work tomorrow so we'll see if I can get any stamping done!

No comments: