Sunday, November 22, 2009

Winter Greetings


I cannot believe how quickly Christmas is coming!! I spent most of Nov 11 coloring images for my Christmas cards however the assembling part is slow in coming. So far, I have a whopping 4 cards done! I'd better pick up the pace!
You will be seeing a lot of this image in the next few weeks because I have colored quite a few of these. :) I started this card by stamping the image by Penny Black with my fav ink Versafine Onyx Black then embossing with Crafty Capers clear embossing powder. I colored the image with my Tombow markers and a water brush.
I then cut out my image with a Spellbinders label and edged the shape with Ranger's Stonewashed dye ink and a finger dauber then I edged the shape with my Ranger Silver Metallic pen.
I cut out 2 mats with Spellbinders borders and edged one with the silver pen as well.
I cut a Spellbinder oval and stamped my saying on it with my Versafine ink and edged that piece as well with the Stonewash ink. I matted as shown and added a Stampendous snowflake sticker from my stash and added yellow Stickles glitter glue to the lantern area for an extra sparkle! Thanks for looking.
Recipe:
Stamps: Penny Black Carolling Trio (new slap stick), Stampendous Snowy Short Stacks (greeting)
Spellbinder: Classic ovals, Labels 2, In Spades Borderabilities
Other: Versafine Onyx ink, Tombow Markers, Ranger Adirondack dye Stonewash ink, Ranger Silver Metallic pen, Yellow Stickles glitter glue

No comments: