Saturday, November 14, 2009

Elf Book


We have some up coming "elf book" classes at Crafty Capers, basically you will make a mini book you can write your Crafty Capers Christmas list in and pass along to your significant other or friends then they know exactly what you would like!
I finally, got around to getting my prototype done and I'm really happy with it. It is not often I make a "non card" with my stamps so this was out of my usual comfort zone.
I won't go into a lot of detail about how this is made you'll just have to sign up for the class! Class dates on the Crafty Capers website.
The image is the Snowy Short Stacks set by Stampendous. The red designer paper is Basic Grey. Die cuts were done with Spellbinder dies. The words were computer generated.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: