Thursday, October 22, 2009

Playing with new Stampendous stamps


This card was done with two new Stampendous Perfectly Clear stamp sets that came into the store on Monday. The tree, holly and ornament come from the set Damask Season. The swirl comes from the clear set Wedding Corners.
The card is pretty straight forworward. I embossed the ornament on a scrap of red cardstock with gold embossing powder and cut it out. The swirl and tree were embossed on a piece of white cardstock with Crafty Caper Evergreen embossing powder.
I edged the white cardstock with my Brillance Pearlescent Tyme ink using a piece of Ranger Cut N Dry foam. I stamped the Season's Greetings (from the Damask set) with the Brillance pad as well. I stamped the holly with the Tyme ink in the upper left corner. I stamped the ornament top with Encore gold ink and attached the cut out ornament with double sided foam mounting tape. I finished the card by mounting the white onto a piece of red then gold then the main cardstock. I added Distress Fired Brick Stickles to various areas of the card to add a little jazz! Thanks for looking!
PS today we got 2 MORE orders! Dreamweaver stencils and Mirror Cardstock in silver and gold! Come and get em!

No comments: