Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cute snowman


This card I cased from here. I did not have a die cut to cut out the snowman but I did have Stampendous' Jumbo Snowman. I stamped the snowman putting the top of his head near the top fold of the card then I cut him out leaving the top fold intact. I stamped his hat on a separate piece of cardstock and cut out. I did the same with the scarf. I colored the scarf and hat with pencil crayons and added Stampendous' Mint and Chip Fun Flock using wet glue to the green areas. I cuttlebugged the front of the snowman with the folder Floral Fantasy and added Diamond Stickles for glitter and Glossy Accents to make his nose shiny. I added the scarf and hat to the appropriate areas. I stamped the saying from Penny Black to a scrap of white cardstock using Brillance Pearlescent Tyme and edged the piece with Brillance Pearlescent Jade.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: