Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sympathy card


I am lucky, I don't have to make many sympathy cards but a few weeks back a close family friend passed away unexpectedly. Now that I am back cardmaking I thought I had better get some sympathy cards made.
This card is a pretty close copy of the one on the back of the Penny Black Flower Gallery clear set (which the flowers came from). I quite liked it. Simple and classy.
Anyway I started by stamping the Penny Black stamp "footnote" in each corner using Ranger's Distress ink Broken China then I stamped the magnolia's using my Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. I colored the images with my Prismacolor pencil crayons then stamped the Impression Obsession saying from their clear Sympathy set. I mounted everything on to blue cardstock and voila! done! Thanks for looking!

No comments: