Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eternal Summer


Here is another card made with the new Flourishes stamps. This card was made with the Poppy set.
I started with smooth white Neenah 80lb cardstock and stamped poppies with Versafine Vintage Sepia on the main cardstock. I colored these poppies with my Prismacolor pencil crayons. I then stamped the same poppies on some Golden Topaz Glimmer Vellum with Versafine Sepia ink then embossed them with clear embossing powder. I cut the poppies out attached them on top of the pencil crayoned images. I stamped some of the leaves from the poppy set at the bottom of the cardstock with Versamagic Hint of Pesto ink. I sponged the entire leaf area with a light coating of Hint of Pesto ink to "green" up the area. I sponged Versamagic Sea Breeze in the sky area of the card and stamped the saying from the poppy set also using the Sea Breeze ink.
As usual, all supplies used in this card are available from Crafty Capers. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Glad to see your making cards again. They look good.