Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More shop updates

Sorry no new photos. I forgot my camera on Saturday when I was in last.
Renos are coming along a little slower than I had planned but since I cannot do any of the work I should not complain. Basically, the floor is done. The slat wall is being installed. The new lighting is done. We have a new phone number 250-585-0022. The line was installed yesterday but there is no phone yet in the store. Painting is being done as the slat wall is being installed.
Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to say hi and offered to help out!
Hopefully, I can get some new photos in the next few day.
Don't forget we open in the new location Tuesday July 28. Once again the new address 2137C Bowen Rd. Nanaimo.
Don't forget to stop by the new store. I've been busy putting in orders so we will have lots of new products to see.

No comments: