Monday, June 15, 2009

The Best!


This card was done mostly with Stampendous stickers only the saying (also by Stampendous) was stamped. I stuck the stickers to a piece of acetate and 1 on top of an A Muse clear scallop circle. I colored the stickers with my Sakura Glaze pens and let dry. I grabbed a piece of Coordinations White wash cardstock (whitish with a color on 1 side and a solid color on the other with a solid core color). I cut a scalloped circle out of my main cardstock with my Scallop Circle Nestabilities. I cut out one daisy and left one on the background of acetate. I mounted the one with the background in the hole in the main cardstock. I used a scrap of the main cardstock and flipped it over and ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Bloom Dots embossing folder and sanded it to show off the core color. I mounted it to my main cardstock. I attached my cut out flower with a daube of Ranger's Glossy Accents. I stamped the saying on a scrap of Bazzill cardstock, mounted it on black cardstock and attached it to my card. I thought the A Muse sticker was looking a little bare so I added some Perfect Pearls Interference Red to the back sticky side of the sticker and because I had de-stickied it I had to use my Glossy Accents again to attach it. I still thought the card looked naked so I added some of the leftover bits from the same sticker sheet onto the main cardstock.
I am having surgery on my heel today and will not be able to weigh bear for 6 weeks which means I probably will not get much crafting done but watch the blog you never know who might make a guest appearance! :)
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

I really like this card - great colours and fabulous layout! Great job!