Monday, May 11, 2009

Orchid beauty


Sorry for the lack of posts over the last week or so. Hopefully, I will have more time to post. I made this card for Mother's Day for my Mother in Law.
I stamped the orchid image and embossed it with Ranger gold detail powder on watercolor paper. I colored it with my Tombow markers. I matted the image with a scrap of black Bazzill cardstock as well as a green scrap. I cut out a Spellbinders tag and applied Memento Angel Pink ink while the paper was still in the die to give the tag it's white border. I stamped the "just for you" with Memories Artprint bown ink. I finished the card with yellow gems.
Recipe:
Stamps: Stampendous Orchid Greetings Perfectly Clear set
Embossing powder: Ranger gold detail
Colored with Tombow markers
Embellishments: Kaisercraft yellow gems and Spellbinder Tag trio.

No comments: