Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life in the Deep end!

I had a super busy weekend with my sister at the Stamp Out Breast Cancer event held at Granville Island weekend. It was great fun and very well organized! I even managed to squeeze in a few classes! :) I should have taken photos during the event but those instructors (Cathie Allen & Julie Ebersol) kept us hopping! I guess Julie did not keep us hopping enough because my sister, Kim did manage to snap a photo of us!
I love this saying by Art Impressions! I needed to make a birthday card for my husband and for some reason this penguin reminded me of him even though he does not wear his pants this high or surf!

It's a fairly simple card I stamped and embossed the penguin image on watercolor paper and colored with my Tombows. I stamped the saying with Versafine Onyx Black on a tag I cut with my Spellbinders tag trio set. The main cardstock is Co-ordinations, the DP is by Fancy Pants the bottom layer of cardstock is Co-ordinations that I ran through my Cuttlebug with my D'Vine swirl folder and sanded to expose the lighter core color.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: