Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Toadily Happy!


I had a good day so I am "toadily happy"! Ha! I had a busy day today starting out with Kim Teasdale (Paper in the Works) taught a sold out Cuttlebug class and while she taught I got to play. This card is called Diarama card, a design I have never made before the instructions are here. I wish I had taken a top view of the card. There are 3 layers and it is about 2" deep and will fold flat for mailing but a front on shot does not do a good job of showing it.
All the stamps are in a new clear set by Penny Black called Toadily. I love them they are so cute!! If you wish to purchase them they are available at the store in Lantzville and on the Crafty Capers on-line store.
All the images were stamped with Versafine Onxy ink. The bees/flies have Stickles Glitter Glue on them and the frog eyes have Ranger's Glossy Accents on them to make them more "googly"
Thanks for looking and hopefully, I can get back to blogging more regularly.

No comments: