Wednesday, March 4, 2009

There is no one like you!


I have a 90+ year old Great Aunt who is quite a character. To put it mildly she takes no guff from anyone! I thought I would send her this card to make her day. This one is for you, Auntie Babe!
The bees and ladybugs are Stampendous stickers. The flowers are by Bazzill. The words are by Hero Arts. I thought the saying was perfect for her.
The red panel was done with a piece of Sook Wang 40mm tape stuck to a piece of red cardstock (the cardstock is wider than the ribbon) I stuck the bee stickers on the tape and colored right on the tape with my Sakura gel pens. I let the bees dry and once they were dry I sprinkled Fire Red Glitter Ritz over the remaining exposed tape. I matted everything as shown and added the ladybug border near the bottom. I used my EK Success "inset" corner punch on both pieces of blue cardstock. I love this inset punch! I use it all the time.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Wow ... this is so cute !!! Love it