Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Remember me!


I've really liked this little flower stamp for quite a while now. I finally got a chance to play with it. This card was made for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. It was a sketch challenge this week. I started by stamping the saying with Ranger Sail Boat Blue dye ink then I applied Tombow markers directly to the flower stamp and stamped around the saying.

I used Stardream and Bazzill cardstock for my main cardstock and the larger mat. I added wide ribbon available from Crafty Capers and layered a piece of vellum over top that I had used in the Cuttlebug with the Textile Texture embossing folder.

I stamped the Polka Wings butterfly on a scrap of cardstock the same color as the main card with Ranger's Terra Cotta and painted with a color wash made with a yellow Tombow marker. I finished the card by adding Kaiser Craft yellow rhinestones in the corners.

Thanks for looking!
Recipe:
Stamps: 3127F Remember me
3158F big thoughts
3819D polka wings
Inks: Ranger Sailboat blue and Terra cotta dye
Tombow markers: orange, yellow and green
Embellishments: Kaiser Craft, Crafty Capers Ribbon




1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Victoria....gorgeous card for the sketch and what a beautiful sentiment......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC Hugs Kath xxxxxx