Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bloom

This card sketch came from a site I found last night called "Card Sketch a Day" I used sketch 136 as my inspiration. I'd actually had a bunch of stamped circles from Hero Arts "Big Circles" clear set done and I'd been playing with them off and on since before Christmas. This sketch gave me the inspiration to finish it up.

I stamped the circles with Ranger Meadow dye ink and cut them out with my Spellbinders circle Nestabilities. I also cut 2 circles of green Co-ordinations cardstock. I stamped Inkadinkado's Bloom saying on a scrap of yellow cardstock. I attached everything and embellished with Kaiser Crafts Large Rhinestone flowers in mint and used Rangers Distress Stickles in Antique Linen in the centres. I realize now I should have taken better pictures but at least you get the idea.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love it! Great card. Thanks for using a CSAD sketch!