Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One more bird card


I must admit I did not realize this image had a bird in it. Honestly! This image is by Penny Black and the saying is Impression Obsession.
The card is pretty straightforward. Colored with my current fav pencil crayons. Circles were cut with Spellbinder Nestabilities. I added the glittery snow with Art Institute dries white glue and Hero Arts clear glitter I was trying to use up. It is quite dimentional although you cannot see it in the picture. I added even more bling by adding Ranger's Stickles glitter glue (Diamond) in dots all over the card. I have 4 more Christmas cards to do then I am done (for cards at least). Still more shopping to do. Although I am doing charity donations for those hard to shop for people on my list (men mostly!). Enjoy!

No comments: