Friday, December 5, 2008

Another Bird Card



I'd almost forgotten penguins are birds so here is another bird card. All the penguins are from a clear set by Art Impressions. I love these penguins! I started out my stamping the candy cane penguin then cut him out with a circle Nestability and my Cuttlebug. I cut a matching scallop circle out of a scrap of Fancy Pants cardstock. I colored the candy cane and hat with my Tombow (water based) markers. I made my background by stamping other penguins from the set on a piece of Bazzill Bling (shimmery) cardstock and colored all the winter attire red. I used a small Stampendous tag that I colored by rubbing with Ranger Cranberry die ink then stamped a Stampendous Happy Holidays saying in black.

Nothing too fancy but I am getting under the gun to get my cards done! Enjoy.

No comments: