Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Name is Victoria and I have a bird fettish!



I just started looking at my recent stamp purchases and realized I have bought a lot of bird stamps!! Here is the first bird stamp. It is made by Impression Obsession. I specifically ordered it for me when I was doing the order. I chose this one because of the holly. :) I stamped it with Versafine Onyx (your really do need Versafine for this stamp). I colored him with Prismacolor pencil crayons. The back ground was done with a Penny Black Holly stamp I stamped with Versamagic white ink on dark green Prism cardstock. Then I went over the white ink with more Prismacolor pencil crayons. I mounted the chickadee on a scrap of red cardstock that I punched with Marvy's Southwest punch. I belive the main cardstock for the card is by Coordinations. The chickadee stamp is sold out at Crafty Capers. A staff member told me after the order came in "don't you know everyone loves chickadees??". Well, no I didn't and I wish I had got the memo BEFORE I did my order!
I have another bird card for you a little later and even another one before the week is out.
If you are in the Nanaimo area, don't forget the free make and take Friday Nov 28 between 1-4:30. Just drop in! Strangely enough more bird projects!!

1 comment:

E. F. Swann said...

Too pretty! I like this one! :)