Friday, August 8, 2008

Lazy Daisy!

I have the day off so I had to really hustle to get a few cards made yesterday. This image is by Magenta. It was colored with inexpensive Laurentian pencil crayons (twice) and I cut out the inside of the circle with my new love my craft knife! I used foam mounting tape to pop one image on top of the other. I used a Nestability square as a mask so I could make a Versamagic Eggplant square on my Bazzill yellow cardstock. I mounted my flower on top of it.
I then thought the card looked a little naked so I stamped a Penny Black flower border with the Eggplant ink again. I finished off the card with little flowers punched out with a Punch Bunch punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that Eggplant color that you used and is so popular right now. I especially love it when I am stamping with a floral stamp. I used that color a few months back on a card with a Lilac flower and then used the chocolate brown for the twigs and it was beautiful.