Sunday, August 31, 2008

Finally a new post!


It's been a crazy week with at least 1 order arriving every day this week! I did manage to get this card done though it did take a week! I started out by stamping a Stampendous Clear butterfly on vellum using Shimmerz paints (magenta). I did this 3 times. Then I overstamped the image with Grey Memento ink. I cut these butterflies out. I took a piece of DCWV "elegant" cardstock and stencilled "Thank You" using a Dreamweaver stencil with white paste. While the paste was wet I sprinkled Stardust Glitter Ritz on it. I let the paste dry then used my Scor-It to score a border around the cardstock. I cut out the butterflies and attached them to the left side of the patterned cardstock. I used Co-ordinations grey cardstock for the main card and used a Swirl Dreamweaver Stencil to ink swirls around the edges of the card with Brillance Platinum ink.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Nicely finished card, it turned out great.