Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh Rats!

I got up this morning to hear some funny scratching sounds coming from the wall in the laundry room! They stopped when I banged on the wall! I know my husband does not believe me but I know what I heard. So I mixed up a delicious treat for the rats that have been eating their breakfast at our birdfeeder every morning!
I figured today is as good a day as any to make a House Mouse card. These guys are nothing like the rats at my house.

I stamped this stamp with clear ink and embossed with Ranger detail embossing powder (never used detail powder before! It is an extra fine grind so it works great for stamps with teeny tiny lines). I colored the image with my Tombows. I mounted the piece on a scrap of Stardream cardstock the other cardstock is by Bazzill. I used the Spots and Dots embossing folder in my Cuttlebug. To hid the join where I had to emboss twice I used a scrap of blue that I cut with my Long Rectangles Nestabilities. I finished off the card with Bazzill Really Big Brads and Glossy Accents over the gumball machine to make it glassy looking.

No comments: