Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Make a Wish


Sorry it's been a few days since my last post. I needed a few days off. Anyway, I'm back. Here is a cute card I made Saturday. I stamped and embossed (in black) the Penny Black Hedgehog stamp. Colored with my Tombow markers. I edged the white cardstock with my EK Success "Inset" punch with the plastic guide taken off then dotted Diamond stickles glitter glue onto the edge. I mounted the Hedgie onto a piece of yellow Bazzill that I had rounded with my Circle Nestabilities. Used a rectangle of blue as the final mount edged in Waterfall Stickles. The main cardstock is Bazzill orange. I finished off the card by stamping "make a wish" and "happy birthday" from a Stampendous clear set using my NEW Memories Sepia ink. I have a 1/2 finished card for tomorrow so no excuses for not posting tomorrow!

No comments: