Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cute!


I am really pleased with this card although it took all afternoon. :) The stamped hedgehog is by Penny Black. I stamped and colored it with my Tombow Markers on white cardstock. I had accidently cut a white Nestabilities frame while prepping for a class (it should have been blue) so decided I needed to use it. I didn't like the white so rubbed an Adirondack Citrus pad over it. I put the hedgehog in the citrus frame then mounted it all on a purple Nestabilities scallop square. I stamped the background with my new Hero Arts set using Meadow Adirondack dye ink. I finished off the card by using my long rectangle Nestabilities to cut a scallop tape border along the right edge of the card then used kiwi microfine glitter on the tape border. Thanks to my friend Linda who helped the scallop border cut! It involved quite a bit of brain power since our first try the die would not fit through the Cuttlebug and we did not want to cut the back of the card.

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Today was so hot at work I worked like a bugger. I hope you are at the shop tomorrow because I will stop by.

Nice mistake card you made.

Lorri